The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1lóbulo de la oreja masculine
- A useful guide to whether a patient has parotid enlargement is to look for outward deflection of the ear lobe, which is seen in true parotid swelling.
- Despite active service during the entire war he escaped unscathed apart from a nick out of his ear lobe caused by a sniper's bullet.
- The money was used to buy a pulse oximeter, a hand-held piece of equipment which is attached to an ear lobe or finger and checks lung function quickly and easily.
- Eddie reached up and fingered his right ear lobe gingerly.
- Ear piercing of fatty tissue on the ear lobe is regulated, but the increasingly fashionable procedure on the cartilage is classified as body-piercing, which is uncontrolled.
- Ticks most often sting in the areas around the neck, behind the ear lobe and in the groin area.
- He wouldn't let go of his grip on her as he kissed her ear lobe delicately.
- Upon closer inspection I also noticed a tiny stud on his left ear lobe.
- For example, the nickel found in some jewellery may cause eczema on the ear lobes, wrists, and around the neck.
- She had brownish hair that stopped a little bit under her ear lobes, and I hated to admit it but she was a little pretty.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!