Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(from school)alumno que deja anticipadamente la escuela masculinealumna que deja anticipadamente la escuela feminine
- The preserved pension for early leavers was, as in the 1989 Rules, dealt with in Rule 8.4.
- The schedule deals with the revaluation of pensions of early leavers, that is persons whose pensionable service terminates before normal pension age.
- It proposes - for the first time - that minimum levels of pension increase and interest be added to contributions for early leavers.
- In my judgment early leavers… or other members of the Scheme, are not in the position of bona fide purchasers.
- Subsequent sub-paragraphs set out comparable limits for late and early leavers but it is unnecessary to refer to their details.
- The plan includes improved vesting and value of benefits for early leavers by reducing the qualifying period from five to two years.
- There are a large number of defined benefit scheme early leavers currently in retirement with frozen benefits and whose income is being eroded by inflation.
persona que deja de cotizar en un plan de pensiones con anterioridad a la edad de jubilación(from pension plan)