The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- However, when exposure is unavoidable, use earplugs or earmuffs to protect your ears from most common noise sources.
- Gordon said for headgear the team members will probably wear headbands, earmuffs and caps in the place of traditional nassait.
- Each of the girls, as well as Ethan, wore their thickest coats and warmest mittens, as well as scarves and hats and earmuffs.
- The boys ran through the hallways, wrapped in pea coats and scarves, mittens and earmuffs.
- Sarah picked up a pair of black earmuffs and placed them over her ears and slipped on a pair of black leather gloves as Alli started the target machine.
- Even with the earmuffs on, the noise was deafening.
- A good set of earmuffs can reduce noise as much as plugs can, he says.
- She dressed in her winter warmest: black peacoat, warm scarf, mittens, earmuffs, and three layers of socks.
- As for the night, you better have a good pair of earmuffs if you want to get a nice sleep down in downtown.
- She was wearing a large brown coat that went all the way down to here ankles and a pair of large earmuffs.
- With two sweaters, three turtlenecks, earmuffs and a scarf, I had everything I needed for a wonderful European vacation.
- Even if they portray the latest style or texture, earmuffs are just completely out of style.
- Hearing protection devices, like earplugs, earmuffs and canal caps, are sold in drugstores and hardware stores.
- The company offers amber shooting glasses, folding earmuffs, and padded headband earmuffs.
- Noise-induced hearing loss can be prevented by avoiding excessive noise and using hearing protection such as earplugs and earmuffs.
- I took off my earmuffs and protective glasses, tossing them on a nearby chair.
- Katelyn stood out in the snow, bundled up in her scarf, coat, sweater, and earmuffs.
- A warm, waterproof ski coat or parka is essential, as well as hats, waterproof gloves, socks, pants and earmuffs.
- By 1997 the pair had sold more than 600,000 earmuffs on the home-shopping network.
- Billy noticed that there was no longer any noise, and took the earmuffs off.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!