The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(speak/look) con seriedad
- Any given scientific project may be good, but it may also be earnestly pursued and gravely in error.
- I know that he earnestly and seriously believes the factual content of everything he says.
- Many of the youngsters entering the arena of serious theatre now take this objective quite earnestly.
- I earnestly looked through the magazine hoping to find some justification for the cover.
- They earnestly hope to come back in the summer and they are most grateful for the kindness shown in Rathdowney and other areas.
2formalde todo corazón
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!