The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de audífono
- These day's bookmakers tend to use radio communication and earphones to keep things secret, so it's becoming a dying art.
- Fans are given small radios with earphones so they can listen to the ESPN commentary.
- Some states in the US have already outlawed the use of any kind of earphones and listening devices while driving or riding a bicycle.
- The output was recorded on a stereo tape recorder, and they listened in with earphones.
- The participants were given a radio set with earphones and frequencies set for each language.
- The sound of the dots and dashes of the radio range in my earphones, and the instrument panel was my whole world.
- Through a good pair of earphones, I could not believe that this was radio.
- After take off she pulled on her earphones and listened to her Walkman and read your book for the entire flight.
- When you listen to music with earphones, it allows you to hear the words more clearly.
- Silence is observed and any music you bring should be listened to through earphones.
- When he had completed his packing, Ian lolled in his striped pyjamas on the bed listening to hospital radio through a pair of battered earphones.
- So he hid a set in a false cast on his arm and used the earphone to listen to answers from friends standing outside.
- The music pouring from the earphones is loud; we listen in, though we cannot make out the lyrics.
- A pair of earphones made it possible to listen to high quality music at any place and at any time, without disturbing others.
- Like the defendants many will have to listen to the proceedings in translation through earphones.
- She sorted through her wallet, phone, and earphones until she came across a piece of crumpled paper.
- Playback itself is fine, though I found the bundle earphones were a little muted in the higher frequencies.
- The unit crackled minutely and a faint voice answered, heard only in Matthew's earphones.
- He had totally forgotten about the radio earphone, and the voice shocked him.
- Sound from the incoming call is sent to both earphones which feels strange for a phone call.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!