Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1terrícola masculino, femenino
- Iye looked thoughtful for a moment before replying with a grin, ‘Now that you mention it, yes I suppose I am an alien to you earthlings.’
- She growled, staring down at the girl, ‘Earthlings… earthlings ruined my life.
- Unlike the rest of the time, this furry little alien wasn't trying to comment on things that us earthlings grasp naturally.
- This is the story of a planetarian who falls in love with one of the earthlings who visits his planet and escapes to earth on their spaceship.
- And even though this is fairly rare, there is nothing for earthlings to worry about, astronomer Geoff Chester of the US Naval Observatory said on Tuesday.
- My theory leads me to believe that if we were suddenly attacked by little, green men wielding powerful laser guns, we would come together as earthlings to defend our planet.
- It was the time when Halley's comet paid earthlings a visit.
- Tremble, earthlings, at powers you cannot hope to understand.
- He'd keep me up half the night explaining that we earthlings were not alone.
- He is the author of a kitschy science fiction novel about an earthling who decides to pay back his student loan by teaching English on a distant planet.
- Whoever built the Great Pyramid had access to some information outside of that which earthlings had at the time, at least earthlings as we know them.
- People from other planets will pick up stranded earthlings in their rockets.
- I'm real, and most earthlings can bear very little reality.
- A good example of the overlap is in the popular belief that mysterious intelligent and beneficent extraterrestrial beings are visiting earthlings and floating them aboard spaceships.
- Clearly, the act of flying incorporates unusual powers, freedom from obedience to ordinary rules of gravity required of earthlings, and a corresponding risk of falling.
- Three of our space probes have left the solar system altogether and are now adrift in interstellar space, carrying earthlings' assorted greetings to whoever stumbles upon them.
- Martians have developed practically all the areas of their brains - all the paranormal faculties - that are still latent for part of the earthlings.
- Until then, we earthlings can continue to look for microscopic visitors, or their fossil remnants, that might reside in meteorites from Mars or from other worlds.
- The virus could attack earthlings depending on the atmospheric transport and mixing, leading to a fall-out continuing seasonally over a few years, he warned.
- Jen's house began to fill up with little earthlings.