The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1lombriz (de tierra) femenino
- Centipedes are predatory, feeding on soil invertebrates such as earthworms and terrestrial insects.
- Soils may harbor 50 to 500 earthworms per square meter; they keep soils aerated, and their castings fertilize the soil.
- The burrowing activities of earthworms increase the soil horizons most conducive to worm health and growth rate.
- He doesn't plow when the soil is wet and, by not using chemicals, doesn't kill beneficial organisms such as earthworms and bacteria, which aerate the soil.
- Most nematodes, also called roundworms, are small, simple worms lacking the segmentation of the more familiar earthworms.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!