The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of tijereta
1tijereta femininecortapicos masculine
- He published papers illustrating discontinuous variation in floral symmetry and in terminal forceps of earwigs and the hornlike processes seen in certain male beetles.
- Even earwigs can be useful because they eat aphids, codling moth eggs and the red spider mite.
- These stories have little basis in fact, although earwigs have been known to cause a mildly painful bite when sat upon or handled.
- The earwigs will hide in these and every morning if you tip out the contents you'll get not alone the hay filling but quite a number of insects as well.
- Rising late in the morning to tents mysteriously full of earwigs we set off for a look.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!