The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1que da al este
- The next morning, she was awoken by streams of sunlight, which ran through her east-facing windows.
- The house has an east-facing living room terrace.
- Weather conditions were perfect with clear skies and local people crowded east-facing pavements and balconies to watch the eclipse.
- Two 'Success Coral' poinsettia plants flank a single 'Premium Picasso' poinsettia in a bright, east-facing window.
- Inside the house are a sitting room, study, and a kitchen with a high east-facing window to catch the morning sun.
- The east-facing railing at my home is topped by a 2-inch-by-6-inch piece of redwood, which has always been painted with a dark brown latex paint.
- There are three bedrooms on the ground floor, two of which have French doors, while the property has south-facing and east-facing patio areas.
- If possible, choose an east-facing slope so the morning sun will thaw you out as you fix breakfast.
- Look for a sunny, east-facing location so the bees will receive early light and warmth to stimulate foraging.
- The east-facing outdoor space has become a favorite place for Art and his wife to enjoy a sunny breakfast or escape the heat in the late afternoon.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!