Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1que va en dirección esteque va hacia el este
- The car was travelling on the eastbound carriageway, towards the Greenbridge roundabout when it left the road.
- Following the impact, the truck careened into the eastbound lane of Highway 52, directly towards an oncoming van.
- All eastbound traffic (towards Richmond) will still be able to use Heath Road throughout.
- One eastbound lane was closed from November 29 to January 10 while work to remove the tidal flow was undertaken.
- As soon as work on the eastbound lanes of Columbia is completed, the northern, westbound half will be completely replaced as well.
- Officers propose to build a special bus lane for eastbound services so they do not have to negotiate Winchester's one-way system.
- The last carriage of an eastbound train was believed to have come off the tracks between Hammersmith and Barons Court stations.
- The contraflow will be switched to the westbound carriageway in late January as resurfacing starts on eastbound lanes.
- A train pulled into the eastbound platform and started emptying out.
- Two lanes of the eastbound carriageway also had to be closed because of debris and to allow access for the emergency services.
- Lane three of the eastbound carriageway was closed while police towed away the white van.
- She unfolds a page of hand-written directions and I concentrate on tail lights, changing lanes and weaving through eastbound traffic.
- From L.A., he had gone north up to Vancouver and had then taken an eastbound Canadian passenger train across Canada.
- She carefully wheeled her suitcase over the track closer to the station, and began to await the eastbound train.
- I have criticized before the process of serving dinner on eastbound evening trains out of Chicago.
- In 1886, seven ships were chartered to carry tea and silk from the Far East to Canada's west coast and provide eastbound freight for the railway.
- To your left is the old ‘next train’ indicator on the eastbound platform.
- The eastbound carriageway will be unaffected.
- An eastbound white Toyota Echo and a white Ford Falcon collided on Burragorang Rd about 3 pm.
- In order to link the city to its eastern industrial and domestic markets, entrepreneurs built eastbound canals.