The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1conejito de Pascua masculinoconejo de Pascua masculino
- I hope the Easter bunny brings you lots of chocolate!
- When I was a lad, the Easter bunny would bring a solitary, basic chocolate egg.
- In the past, I've been the Easter bunny, putting a solid chocolate rabbit in Jodi's room every year.
- My son's expecting a letter from the Easter bunny.
- We have dispensed with the idea of the Easter bunny and the kids get baskets filled with things like baseball cards and colored, sparkly lip gloss.
- She attracted shoppers to the event dressed as the Easter bunny.
- With the Easter bunny lurking on the horizon, children's mouths are watering at the prospect of the arrival of a mountain of chocolate.
- Joe's hat was handmade and he was pleased to meet the Easter bunny.
- ‘If I believe that, I'd have to believe in the Easter bunny,’ he said.
- I was always the type of kid who never believed in Santa or the Easter bunny and even took joy in catching my parents laying out gifts.
- Sure, it was possible; but it was also possible that the Easter bunny really did exist!
- He looked like a little kid after someone told him that Santa and the Easter bunny weren't real.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!