The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
que necesita poca plancha, es fácil de lavar etc
- Rayon blended with polyester makes some wonderful easy-care fabrics.
- Innovations in colour, easy-care fabrics, and updated styling have brought khakis into every man's wardrobe.
- The main line of the magazines was to promote electric appliances, detergents, and easy-care fabrics as agents that freed women for creative activities at home.
- Littlewoods do some nice ones in easy-care fabric, I believe.
- ‘Denim is an easy-care, durable fabric that is comfortable to wear,’ she says.
- He was interested in knowing how much I move about while sleeping, in order to make an informed decision on easy-care or Egyptian percale bed linen.
- In the formal area, pure cotton, easy-care, no-iron shirtings were highlighted in classic small checks of all kinds as well as stripes.
- While working at the Department of Agriculture, she developed the easy-care cotton process which resulted in a wrinkle-free fabric.
- The 100% polyester sueded microfiber shell has the look and feel of suede with easy-care appeal.
- Customers are responding very favorably to the hand of the fabric as well as the easy-care properties.
- In the wool area, the company focused on research and development achievements, and featured easy-care, machine-washable wools.
- The back-to-school collection is no exception with easy-care blouses from £2.49 and A-line skirts at £6.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!