The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
verbo intransitivo eavesdropping, eavesdropped, eavesdropped
1escuchar a escondidasto eavesdrop on sth/sb — escuchar algo/a algn a escondidas
- Trying to look like I was having fun jumping up and down, I secretly eavesdrop on their conversation.
- I wanted to listen to you live, as though I was eavesdropping on your conversation.
- Sent to his room by Aunt Lou, Joe eavesdrops on the conversation.
- He watches a woman chase a runaway dog and eavesdrops on conversations even more banal than his prose.
- Try eavesdropping on a conversation the next time you're on the bus.
- I was eavesdropping on his conversation with another dad and didn't quite catch it.
- The idea is to allow people to communicate secure in the knowledge that nobody's eavesdropping on their conversation.
- I eavesdropped on a conversation between two men seated next to me.
- But guards eavesdropped on my conversations, standing very close and attempting to intimidate me.
- How do I confront him without letting him know that I eavesdropped on his conversation?
- An American spy plane flying over China was said to have eavesdropped on their conversation.
- Also, the government can eavesdrop on any kind conversations these detainees have with their lawyers.
- I know it is trivial, but you don't often get to eavesdrop on the private conversations of US presidents.
- As I head home after a long, emotional day, I eavesdrop on some random conversations.
- I move to a booth behind theirs and eavesdrop on their conversation.
- Inside the house he installed a monitoring system that taped all telephone calls and allowed him to eavesdrop on the conversation in any room.
- We had to eavesdrop on people's conversations and their telephone calls.
- Why can't people be content to eavesdrop on the conversations around them?
- Do you stay at the door and eavesdrop on the conversation without letting anyone know you're there?
- I return to my seat long before the bell and eavesdrop on the conversation of the couple behind.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!