The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of ecológico
- Alternative, eco-friendly recipes for cleaning and beauty products are also offered.
- Now my overall cleaning costs are so low I don't worry about splurging on the eco-friendly dish detergent.
- These icings are a perfect way to top off your organic desserts or turn your black forest cake into a truly eco-friendly treat.
- Over the past decade, there's been a rise in eco-friendly bed-and-breakfasts.
- Now you can even get an eco-friendly retirement account through a mainstream financial planner.
- The advent of plastic saw this natural and eco-friendly product being forced out of homes, leaving the craftsmen in the lurch.
- Reduced taxation for eco-friendly products or services can be applied to give market incentives to companies and customers.
- The centre is also outsourcing eco-friendly products in view of the heavy demand for these from locals and tourists.
- The specialist mobile unit and its array of eco-friendly products set to work at once.
- Silk can also be made in a non-violent, eco-friendly and sustainable way.
- They liked our airports, our hotels and our eco-friendly sustainable Olympic village.
- The group has developed eco-friendly homes with light steel frames, made from recycled British steel.
- The thermal properties of eco-friendly glass are also different from the corresponding leaded glasses.
- They will speak about the need to become more eco-friendly.
- There can be many eco-friendly designs for city development.
- The focus of urban planning is now on eco-friendly methods to tackle the winged marauder, the mosquito, going by what planners say.
- Instead, the stress should be on eco-friendly and economical techniques of pest-control and crop management.
- Veggie car owners agree that biodiesel is another renewable fuel source, but say it isn't as cost effective or eco-friendly.
- The car is both eco-friendly and economical, according to him.
- It is considered a more eco-friendly method of cultivation and its high yields can help the community overcome food insecurity.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!