The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1ecológicamenteecologically, the new factories will be a disaster — desde el punto de vista ecológico, / ecológicamente hablando, las nuevas fábricas serán un desastre
- The first objective of the book, stated in the first paragraph of the preface, is to help citizens become ecologically literate.
- The only way we can cope ecologically is to make Australia an environmental leader, not a laggard.
- I think that the economy in Germany is preventing us from using ecologically sound technology, or in general.
- The genetic structure of this species is complex, with several recognized "chromosomal forms" that differ ecologically.
- The structure exclusively uses ecologically sustainable materials.
- We're going to have to learn to think and live ecologically in that sort of world.
- The California Current is the best ecologically understood marine region in the world.
- Stationary fuel-cell power generation remains cost prohibitive to all but the most isolated or ecologically minded.
- But the most effective and least ecologically damaging method may be the most difficult: pulling the grass out by hand.
- Plentiful and inexpensive, clay is also one of the most ecologically clean building materials available.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!