The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de economista
1economista masculino, femenino
- One of North America's leading agricultural economists said Tuesday that farms will have to adapt or perish.
- Leading agricultural economists forecast that agriculture is moving to a bimodal system of production.
- Neoclassical economists have traditionally argued in favor of efforts to increase national saving in the long run.
- He is chief economist at the Bank of Ireland.
- Neoclassical economists say impatiently that it makes sense to borrow against the additional earnings that a university degree may generate.
- Our senior economists were saying then that it could not happen again.
- Health economists have long noted variations in healthcare utilization by comparing geographic areas.
- Mainstream economists actually believe that in doing all of this they are seriously tackling environmental problems.
- In the next decade, labor economists predict serious shortages in many forms of skilled and professional employment segments.
- Now, labor economists argue that additional benefits are necessary.
- Development economists once were optimistic that the nation's poor countries could grow rapidly.
- The bull market in bonds in a deflation is completely ignored by mainstream economists.
- Japanese executives will probably never go as far a some free-market economists wish in slashing payrolls.
- But many economists believe that relative poverty rather than absolute standards is what matters.
- Some economists argued the rising price would not impact on the global economic recovery.
- Now they're greeting rising demand with more measured output, some economists believe.
- I am not in a position to tell economists how to pursue their craft.
- But economists at universities still weren't impressed.
- Even industry backers are cautious about the new approaches, and some economists are skeptical.
- More important, economists are automatically skeptical about this sort of research.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!