Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1ecoturismo masculineturismo ecológico masculine
- The natural beauty and relatively healthy and safe environment have potential for tourism and ecotourism.
- Failing this, the conservation outcomes of ecotourism may be less favorable.
- They will learn what to avoid and what to apply in terms of improving ecotourism's environmental and social performance.
- The conference touched on many things, but none more deeply than the fragile environment that still exists around the very concept of ecotourism.
- As more and more of the world's tour operators are beginning to acknowledge, ecotourism has to live up to its green claims.
- Billed as ‘The Nature Island of the Caribbean,’ recent efforts promote cultural ecotourism.
- And, like ecotourism itself, there are wide variations in the types and rigor of these certification programs.
- Junín community members want to continue with sustainable development based on ecotourism in the neighbouring ecological preserve.
- That ecotourism is one of Belize's tickets to development is at least partially a result of the environmental history of Belize.
- The crowning event, last month's Summit in Canada, was the largest worldwide gathering on ecotourism ever held.
- Shrubbery and tree branches are used as sawdust and fodder for fires that generate steam for energy and land has been set aside for ecotourism.
- Hardly an upstart, Maho Bay is instead a pioneer in small-scale, tent-based ecotourism.
- She also pursued ecotourism, building cabanas and dormitories that now house visitors and school groups.
- Now it is coming out with ecotourism programs to attract tourists.
- Costa Rica has pioneered what's now become known as ecotourism, traveling in harmony with nature.
- The other big challenge lies in looking at the mountainous areas where ecotourism is starting to become a very popular activity.
- The 10 trips profiled here are mere snapshots of the rapidly growing world of ecotourism.
- Second, I was on my way to visit one of the pioneers in community-based ecotourism.
- Better than ecotourism is staying close to home and finding other ways of enjoying our leisure.
- He knows that financial rewards such as those brought in by ecotourism are of great benefit.