The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1color crudo masculino(invariable adjectivebefore noun) color crudoecru lace — encaje color crudo
- If even that is too much for you, look to the near neutral tones mentioned above like ice blue, ecru, powder pink and cream to lighten the look whilst keeping it subdued.
- It is giving its customers natural materials with a rustic texture, in colors such as ecru, cool beige, slate and terracotta.
- In reality, it's better to mix white with shades of ivory, almond, ecru and tan.
- If you don't want to go beyond white, update your color with tone-on-tone neutrals like ecru, oyster, almond or biscuit.
- I never want to have ecru chenille slipcovers or homemade beeswax candles scented with lavender from my own garden.
- Alternatively, ecru colored nets can be complemented with ivory or gold dragées and finished off with co-ordinating ribbons or flowers.
- The chromatic range is narrow: gray, black, white, silver and ecru.
- Where I live, local zoning ordinances offer protection against neighbors who would otherwise depress property values by painting their houses garish shades of ecru.
- Alternatively you could use a very small amount of ivory, ecru, camel, or brown reactive dye to make the neutral you want.
- It's not as crisp as before washing, but it's still ecru.
- You are clothed in a raiment of ecru, perfectly molded to your smooth flowing curves.
- Leaning back against the ecru toned, linen textured wall, she contemplated crossing the room to flick the light switch that would bathe the room in harsh fluorescent glare, but dismissed the idea.
- She was given away by her sister, and wore a fitted ecru lace dress which she designed herself.
- I thought that a dark blue zippered cardigan might do better than an ecru one, given that I am not the world's neatest person.
- As the film's representational inquiry begins, the image of the sleeping couple dissolves into an image of a majestic woman, wearing an ecru dress and standing in a boat rowed by three men.
- She sat at the bench in the bedchamber, pulling the ecru lace pelisse around her shoulders nervously, listening to the rain slap at the closed shutters by the armoire.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!