The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(safe to eat)comestible
- Certainly there is a corollary to this in the world of edible plants, where poisonous plants tend to be bitter, while edible plants and berries tend to be sweet.
- This applies mostly to the larger edible variety, which are a delicacy for a number of households, both urban and rural.
- Since he didn't wish to lose time by hunting, he searched for edible roots and berries.
- Sally told herself and started looking around the areas, hoping to find some wild berries or other edible fruits.
- Students also find and consume edible plants and build shelters using natural found materials.
- There are many inedible poisonous mushrooms out there to be mistaken for edible ones.
- When it comes to edible gifts, the list of things to make is endless.
- But there are some less well-known edible plants that are also very attractive to look at.
- If you like edible flowers, try some of the tiny white blossoms sprinkled onto salads.
- Would-be pickers should be wary of traditional rules for separating edible fungi from poisonous varieties.
- Nearby were dozens of morel mushrooms: the most prized edible fungus in North America.
- Since ancient times, locals have planted rape flowers to extract edible oil.
- I had no idea there were 13 types of edible beans.
- Many of the edible seaweeds mentioned in the article can be hard to find.
- The reefs have been picked clean of many of the more popular forms of edible seaweed.
- The lakes and rivers and coastline provided fish and shellfish, as well as edible algae.
- Customers can also add greeting card or photo or logo to be laminated on the cakes, as edible part.
- In fact, the creamy white flesh is barely edible; it's tasteless and slimy.
- The staff were arrogant, the meal was barely edible.
- A frog will starve to death in a field of perfectly edible dead bugs.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!