The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1edificación del espíritu femenino formalhere's a copy of the boss's memo for your edification — aquí tienes una copia del memorándum del jefe para que te instruyas irónico
- Cemeteries are no longer sites of public moral edification and aesthetic education.
- We do not customarily look to opera for moral edification.
- Stories of wonder shifted from instruments of edification to entertainment.
- Even during such moments, however, the general reader is pulled back and forth between edification and enlightenment.
- When a professional is delivering an information piece for public edification it needs to fair and balanced.
- The first is the extent to which Londoners, by the Elizabethan period at least, were exposed to all manner of highly accessible modes of propaganda and polemic, entertainment and edification.
- But if your tolerance for self-importance is dipping low, look elsewhere for edification.
- For Shaw's edification, Diana also links to the information provided here and elsewhere to support her points.
- The other main users seem to be people preparing sermons or Bible studies and those who simply want to read for edification.
- The tension between honesty and edification is the fundamental dilemma of teaching theology.
- It also aims to encourage the development of such online books, for the benefit and edification of all
- Here's the first reference for your edification.
- Furthermore, you are placing yourself in a position in which your own participation in worship will be less than desirable for your personal edification and for the good of all.
- It's best to focus on the results of the real-world listening tests; the spectrum analysis graphs are presented simply for your edification.
- On the other hand, he's observed you're not with any children or anything… so that means you came here alone, for your own edification.
- After fully admitting its good qualities, we must point out that the Jerusalem Bible is not in fact suitable for Christians who are in need of edification in the faith.
- Mask dances performed by villagers combined dance with satiric drama, making fun of erring officials and monks for entertainment and ethical edification.
- They are pursued for an individual Marine's edification.
- I was told to get over to the National Archives, and pick up these papers which were being declassified, which were there for my edification.
- Here, for your edification, is a small selection of the headlines I routinely have to delete from my site.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!