The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de redactor
1.1(of text) corrector (de estilo) masculino(of text) correctora (de estilo) femenino(of text) redactor masculino(of text) redactora femenino(of text) editor masculino(of text) editora femenino(of collected works, series) editor masculino(of collected works, series) editora femenino
- In his club he met a newspaper editor who let him ‘embrace journalism’ as a sports writer.
- But we don't have any black editors of major newspapers or magazines to my knowledge.
- This, of course, was not the intention of the newspaper's publisher and editors.
- However, some student newspaper editors said they ran the ad in the spirit of free speech and open debate.
- Get to know the editors of your local newspaper by providing information about your business to them.
- The newspaper's editors distort, manipulate and lie in the pursuit of their right-wing goals.
- These included newspaper editors, political leaders and other activists.
- Elite editors and book reviews and media types have confirmed anti-firearm views.
- The jury was discharged and leave given to seek an order for the attachment and committal of the five newspaper editors.
- Last week, many letters to the editors of newspapers critiqued Cathy's selection to light the flame.
- Whether the findings have any legal implications is for the judges to decide, not for the newspaper editors.
- This was the overriding message coming across to a group of Irish newspaper editors on a visit to Brussels last week.
- They won't be able to shut you up, as long as you also contact the editors of major newspapers.
- He was the president of the student counsel and was the editor for the school newspaper.
- Finally, this week it is my privilege to pay tribute to the editor of our sister newspaper in Mayo.
- Why would the editor of a newspaper alienate some of its better educated paying customers?
- He said the newspaper editor was a busy man, a bit annoyed that this footballer's wife should be wasting his time.
- The editor of the newspaper I was working for never let me forget my slip-up.
- As the editor of the newspaper, how could you allow this to grace the front page of the paper?
- Stothard points out that the role of the editor of a newspaper has changed a great deal over time.
1.2(of newspaper, magazine)director masculinodirectora femeninoredactor responsable masculinoredactora responsable femeninoeditor-in-chief — redactor jefe
1.3(of movie, radio show)editor masculinoeditora femenino
- No one told me what to write nor was there an unspoken agenda or expectation on the part of the commissioning editor that I knew of.
- Some have simply had a bad relationship with their editors or the publishing house.
- How did Miller get to a position in which she could write such stories and her editors give them such play?
- After finding the paper's methods and assumptions had been flawed, five of the journal's editors resigned.
- Writers and editors should begin to discuss how to apply this valuable narrative tool more often.
- Writers complain about tone-deaf editors who read with their eyes and not with their ears.
- Already, editors and writers are struggling to adjust to the changed atmosphere.
- For writers and editors, the workshop was a blizzard of inspiration and instruction.
- Earlier this week, I asked readers to weigh in on the ways editors can help writers.
- That way, writers and editors can work from a plan and use tools stored on their workbench.
- It pushes me to get out of my office and spend time with other editors and writers.
- Contributing editors publish monthly columns, ensuring that we continually update our readers.
- But commissioning editors don't think like this.
- Our senior commissioning editor had flagged at least one place where a table had been botched in the printout.
- They were top-flight journalists and editors from newspapers and magazines!
- Real Software has also enhanced the tool's database handler, code editor and debugger.
- In fact in most cases, it is highly desirable to have an editor that wraps long text lines.
- The editors allows a programmer to directly manipulate the intentional program tree.
- The editor is preferably operable on a personal computer found in many homes today.
- They are trying to beat Google by improving algorithmic search results with editors.
- Weblog editors let you create posts offline, with all the embellishments you want.
- We used to have a computer editor that let everyone have a different interface.
- This article takes you on a whirlwind tour of soundfile editors for Linux.
- Most exciting of all you can now create or alter picture messages with a picture editor built-in to the phone.
- These graphical editors will help you to design a professional looking web site after a lot of practice.
- The actual page is plain HTML which I coded in an HTML editor, and the blog bit is done with a SSI.
- The third window is the code editor that shows files that are a part of your program.
- You can use the editor simply to move pieces around as you would on a board or you can use it to set up a game in any manner you like and then play it from that point.
- For those in need of help, the editor is accompanied by a tutorial on the developer's Website.
- While the editor looks pretty intuitive, it's not exactly a drag and drop affair.
- This is useful if you want a simple way to send people your pictures without messing around in an image editor.
- Many image editors such as Adobe Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro can perform these tasks.
- Switching between editors is very easy, using tabs at the top of the interface.
- Players can also use the track editor to design and race over their own creations.
- It knows nothing about music notation, and it is not designed to be a soundfile editor.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!