The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de editorial
1(in publishing)(assistant/director) de redaccióneditorial experience — experiencia de corrección / edición de textos
- Why is the assessment of editorial excellence as murky as critical judgment of poetry, chamber music or architecture?
- He had also hired a fresh team of senior editorial executives, nearly all of whom were still there eight years later.
- The award is the result of collaboration between the editorial staff of Euromoney publications and consultants from major accounting and financial services firms.
- In my editorship, I intend to remedy this situation by using a brief report format for a somewhat different goal: rapid editorial decision and publication.
- I was beginning my ninth year on the publishing staff at the Historical Society in Helena and my second year in the editorial chair of this publication.
- As part of the publication process, the editorial staff further clarifies these relationships and properly discloses them in print.
- He has also served as a visiting professor at several institutions and has served on several editorial boards of scholarly publications.
- What hurts the editorial staff of most publications is the intrusion into the creative process of money in the form of advertising revenue.
- I don't think it's a necessary or wise rule for editorial decisions in publications such as this one.
- The time to exercise editorial responsibility is before publication, not after.
- Author charges of about $300 per published article are expected to cover the costs of peer review, editorial oversight, and publication.
- Julia has just come to Heldref Publications to augment its editorial staff, with our journal as one of her first responsibilities.
- And given the editorial quality of your publication so far I think it's safe to say that your opinions will soon become well respected.
- However, they are subject to the same editorial standards as the material that appears in our printed volume.
- ‘Due to our own mistake, the promotional CD… had material with a grievous editorial error,’ the letter says.
- Most stressed they had not been asked to show restraint by their governments but said they would use their editorial judgment if more material from the Saudi-born militant came their way.
- For its part, the ABC maintains that its new policy on archival sales is meant to ensure the protection of the editorial integrity of the material.
- We have also been busy sorting and sending files and materials to the new editorial staff and are working closely with them to ensure a smooth transition.
- Both writers made substantial adjustments to the original material, and their editorial work is now regarded as suspect and unscholarly.
- But newspapers have NO right to lie to their readers and pass off advertising as editorial news or comment.
- This is the 10th consecutive month the index has shown growth in manufacturing, yet this report received scant mention in the nightly news or on the editorial pages of the major newspapers.
- The tour had received quite a fair amount of free advertising on the editorial pages.
- You'll find this column in its usual spot, the last editorial page in the magazine.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!