The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de dirección
1dirección femeninounder his editorship — bajo su dirección
- He lasted only three years in New York, resigning the editorship in 1970 to return to the West Coast.
- In time, under his editorship, the Irish Times was capable of standing alongside any newspaper in the world.
- She eventually capitulated to Thayer's insistence that she take on the managing editorship of his magazine.
- This volume brings together, under Plastow's able editorship, a collection of articles focused on women in African theater.
- None is surprising, I think, but it seems useful at the outset of my editorship to fill you in.
- His new duties, amounting to a general editorship of the work, involved a large correspondence with the numerous volunteer helpers.
- Indeed, what struck her was the untapped potential of the magazine, which is why she accepted the editorship.
- A quick glance will show that in 1955 he held editorships of four learned journals.
- By now McAuley was convinced it was time to pass the editorship to others.
- Only six months before I had declined the editorship of a big paper outside of Cleveland.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!