Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(of plan) eficacia feminine(of cure, treatment) eficacia feminine(of cure, treatment) efectividad feminine
- Such constraints restrict the effectiveness of all humanitarian interventions.
- Assessments of effectiveness would be done during the period and at the end of the phase.
- They have been put in place over centuries to protect the effectiveness of the fighting force.
- What it may lack in song structure it makes up for in real, tangible, effectiveness.
- He would argue that their effectiveness depends on the support of major powers.
2(of color scheme, display)gran efecto masculine