The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de eficacia
- It'll be some time before the safety and efficacy of the other products is proven.
- The power of transformation or efficacy of the commodity is often a selling point.
- Blood tests may be needed periodically to monitor the treatment and its efficacy.
- Drugs with comparable efficacy but better safety profiles later appeared on the market.
- However, there is very little evidence on the comparative efficacy of classes of drugs.
- There was a lack of data on efficacy and adverse effects for all the other drugs.
- On its own this finding is insufficient to define the relative efficacy of the two treatments.
- He argued that monitoring of treatment efficacy would be difficult and expensive.
- It has proved efficacy in the treatment of depression and has been shown to be cost effective.
- In order to have any efficacy whatever, a world organization must be able to override big states as well as small ones.
- The partisanship has even reduced their efficacy as a binding force of our nation.
- They have had seven matches together, but judgment on their efficacy has been reserved.
- The sooner the morning after pill is taken after sex the greater its efficacy.
- Concerns about the safety and efficacy of human cloning, then, do not warrant a ban in law.
- Our aim was not to assess efficacy of antibiotics but the effectiveness of prescribing strategies.
- The trials also showed that efficacy is sustained during a one-year treatment period.
- The report noted that it does not evaluate the actual efficacy of the programs themselves.
- Well, I don't have a huge list of examples but I've seen enough to convince me of it's efficacy.
- Clinical trials are in progress to assess its efficacy in severe asthma.
- The government claims this is part of a research project to test the safety and efficacy of the drug.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!