The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de natural
1(grace) natural(prose/style) fluidoan apparently effortless movement — un movimiento realizado sin esfuerzo aparente
- He is a passionate garden-maker, a sensualist blessed with an artist's eye and an effortless sense of style.
- Her style is effortless, drop-dead elegance.
- Khakis have become synonymous with effortless style suitable for leisure trips and business casual wear.
- Shorn of its string arrangement, Drake's incredible guitar playing and effortless melodic sense are all the more apparent.
- They epitomised effortless style and glamour.
- He succeeds in conveying the contradictions of his character with a natural, seemingly effortless ability.
- The effortless and natural acting of the children add a unique flavour to the film making it realistic and palpable.
- Detractors raise an eyebrow even at that rating, while fans claim it is the apogee of shabby chic and effortless elegance.
- She tells the story with seemingly effortless grace and it reads like the very best novels.
- Angela couldn't help but admire the woman's effortless grace as she strode away.
- I enjoyed every page of this book, spellbound as ever by Smith's apparently effortless verbal magic.
- Her brash buoyancy and his effortless elegance lifted the audience into the stratosphere.
- He shows effortless charisma as he glides and even dances through the film.
- But when he meets her, her effortless charisma leads him to hire her as a dancer.
- He could pass for mid-50s and has an effortless style.
- It's another recording of effortless beauty that finds the band at their most relaxed and enjoyable.
- The young waiters offset all this history with their effortless urban cool; one has sideburns you could ski-jump off.
- The strained limbs in his bronzes of ballerinas behind the stage expose the ordeals necessary to simulate an effortless grace on the stage.
- James Nesbitt, who brings effortless charm to any character he plays, was perfect as the two boys' father.
- Would-be trendy restaurants all try to be cool, but this place oozes effortless and unselfconscious cool from every pore.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!