The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de natillas
1natillas femenino(thicker) crema pastelera femenino(sin caramelo) (baked) flan masculino
- But if this is far too tacky for your delicate palate, you could always make yourself a quiche, bacon and egg pie or baked egg custard.
- Cultural eating patterns and beliefs can affect oral health in children, with one example being the tendency among some ethnic groups to put children to bed with a bottle of milk to which egg custard has been added.
- One day, using that principle, he over-cooked the egg custard for an ice cream, so that it practically became scrambled.
- An odd choice I thought after a fairly large meal, but he declared it to be light and tangy and the real egg custard a treat.
- Another house specialty is the crème caramel, a smooth egg custard properly cooked in a bain-marie, with a generous layer of maple syrup on the bottom.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!