Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1rollito (de) primavera masculine
- One of the most popular items on his menu is an egg roll with hemp-seed and vegetable filling.
- Of course all meals come with a side of rice, chow mien, and your choice of an egg roll or soup.
- I handed him an egg roll, rice, and some chicken and broccoli.
- Her dish was served with shrimp fried rice on the side and an egg roll.
- The egg roll stuffed with shredded cabbage, celery, carrot, onion, glass noodles and sprouts deserves an honourable mention.