The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de avisador
1(with sand)(de tres minutos) reloj de arena masculino
- If you are spending a disproportionate amount of time on the telephone, you might consider the use of an egg timer, or some other device, to limit your calls.
- He would use an egg timer at meal times, threatening to hit the children if they did not eat up in time.
- However, my mother was ecstatic about her egg timer.
- You can also use an egg timer to remind you to turn off the water.
- She had the uncanny ability to turn things around in a flash - as if she was flipping over an egg timer.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!