The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de decimoctavo
1decimoctavo→ see also fifth
1en decimoctavo lugar→ see also fifth
2(part)dieciochoava parte femenino
- My neighbour ingeniously cobbled together a plant doing the same job for around $10,000, one eighteenth of that.
- Alice Springs gets 5000 overnight visitors: that's one eighteenth when compared with Chamonix, although Alice has a permanent population nearly three times bigger.
- He pointed out that clause 1 provided for payment of a maintenance charge being one eighteenth of the expenses paid or incurred by the Landlord under clause 6.
- How many sixths equal three eighteenths?
- New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, and New Zealand each agreed to pay one-ninth of the cost of the cable, and Canada five-eighteenths.
3(birthday)it's her eighteenth today — hoy cumple dieciocho años
- Then he disappears until the eighteenth episode, in which he speaks with a British accent.
- A poll to determine the degree of "positive marquee value" among Hollywood featured players ranked Bogart eighteenth.
- This will be my eighteenth national conference, the last eleven consecutive.
- The annual competition is now in its eighteenth year.
- This was not only their eighteenth engagement at the Academy's Opera House - but the second one in three months.
- Atwood was born on the eighteenth of November, 1939, the daughter of a forest entomologist.
- Billy bought Valencia a star sapphire ring for their eighteenth wedding anniversary.
- In the wallet, Spade finds a ticket to the Geary Theater for Wednesday the eighteenth.
- In Britain our new century has much in common with the eighteenth.
- He came eighteenth out of 25 candidates, picking up 50 of the 420 eligible votes.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!