The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
(Britanico ejector seat)
1asiento de eyección masculino
- If it's not off of the aircraft, the ejection seat is designed with ‘canopy breakers’ to punch through it.
- The aircraft is equipped with a new ejection seat and life support system.
- As his head began to clear, he grabbed his parachute and moved away from his ejection seat, leaving the rest of his survival kit behind.
- The ejection seat was nothing like the guys have today.
- At any rate, Mieras got out through the hole the ejection seat left.
- I looked down to grab the pins for the ejection seat, and, when I looked back up, my instructor was on the deck, helmet in hand, talking to the crash crew.
- I had a routine system for checking the ejection seat, parachute and seat pan.
- I climbed the ladder and started my ejection seat and cockpit preflight, then strapped in and started the normal startup checklist.
- It's the people who ride the ejection seat who should pull the pins.
- In my groggy state, I had strapped in without unpinning the ejection seat.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!