The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de elaboración
1(of a theory, plan)elaboración femenino
- It is the very key to understanding the apostle Paul's elaboration of his doctrine of salvation.
- Some of his recommendations need further theoretical elaboration and should be checked in actual operational and combat training.
- What is significant here is seeing Sullivan applying it to the elaboration of a complex plan.
- Central to this, for the author, is the elaboration of the labour theory of value: that profits are but unpaid wages.
- These steps should be supplemented with the conceptual elaboration of political aspects of joint response to crises.
- The period was marked both by the systematic elaboration and assertion of dynastic claims.
- Women played an important role in the emergence of Poland's modern political movements and the elaboration of their ideologies.
- Financial development refers to the expansion and elaboration of the financial structure, which encompasses institutions and instruments over time and space.
- The use and elaboration of the method will undoubtedly find new applications in research and development work.
- The establishment of a national identity and its domestic elaboration were the preoccupation of this period.
2(amplification)without any elaborations — sin entrar en demasiados detalles innecesarios
- The figures in Jowell's letter need a little elaboration.
- The seventeenth-century section could also have used some elaboration.
- Gleach's observations evoke a number of points that warrant elaboration.
- Each of these levels of analysis deserves more elaboration than we give here.
- Bad Acting: I mentioned this earlier, but it bears some quick elaboration.
- He provided some elaboration of his response to that plea in the course of his opening and in the course of answers to my questions.
- This was by way of elaboration of his first statement, which dealt with the scope of the repainting undertaken using white and green paint.
- I followed up with each of the 60 interviewees at least once, asking for clarification and elaboration.
- But the flyers for these demonstrations just had a few slogans and no explanation or elaboration.
- Please feel free to contact me should you want any elaboration on anything.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!