The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de elegible
- They are betraying our democracy by not providing an electable alternative.
- I mean, the reason I think she's the most electable Democrat has nothing to do with race or gender.
- He not only had to turn Labour into an electable party once again; he had to convince the electorate that he had.
- Being electable means having certain qualities.
- I propose that we take those 135 highly qualified and electable leaders and put them in charge of a special committee.
- He's continuing to make the case that he would be the most electable next November.
- So New Hampshire voters figured that he is a triumphantly electable winner.
- In terms of presidential politics, a centrist candidate may be more electable in theory.
- Voters decided that other candidates spoke more directly to their concerns, or would be more electable in November.
- And others might say that he just isn't electable as prime minister.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!