The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(invariable adjective) azul eléctrico
1azul eléctrico masculino
- Out of the nasturtiums rose three wonderful electric-blue necks, each topped by an imperious Jurassic face: peacocks!
- Beyond your balcony, is the sparkling water, where in the early morning, large manta rays bask in the sunshine and electric-blue fish dart in frenzy.
- Though kayakers flock to the island's electric-blue waters, you can always find an empty cove to call your own.
- At 2.45 we see a fibre-glass cistern in the water off Calheta, and under it is a vast shoal of electric-blue dorados.
- I decided to play the hard-to-get game after all and pretended that I didn't want him anymore, but that sullen complexion, that hardened jaw, that pair of electric-blue eyes made me succumb to temptation.
- Sandler's electric-blue suit and perpetually glazed expression become contemporarily iconic, and the film's evocation of the astonishing, alien nature of blossoming love is truly touching.
- Farther on, something electric-blue scampers through the leaves, something neon and iridescent, and yet alive and organic - not electronic and manmade.
- ‘We know who you are,’ says a young man, his electric-blue eyes framed by dreadlocks and his septum pierced with cherry wood.
- Drawing viewers into the first gallery, the syncopated lines of electric-blue text ran up the front and back of each spike, suffusing the room with color.
- Her sisters had been praised and admired and stared at all their lives for their spellbinding, hypnotic electric-blue eyes.
- Then a break in the trees reveals a deep gouge on the mountainside, a dirty, barren slope riddled with electric-blue puddles.
- Lindel took a momentary pause as he sifted through the classroom with his electric-blue eyes for any signs of panic amongst his pupils.
- A cozy blanket drapes your lap, electric-blue shadows flicker in the dimly lit room.
- Brown, wearing an electric-blue suit, matching shirt and tie and blue suede boots, told jurors: ‘I'm a churchgoing man.’
- Set against an electric-blue backdrop, dancers in sleek Lycra or black and silver tutus stretched their technique and confidence to the limits - but succeeded.
- It may just have been the electric-blue paintwork, but a lot of pedestrians stopped to watch me go by.
- The electric blue light was once again awakened.
- We stared at streaks of electric blue light highlighting breaking waves.
- He halfheartedly poked the control pad, which lit up electric blue.
- The walls of this room are a bright electric blue and black and white abstract art pieces are hung all over.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!