The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1estufa eléctrica femeninocalentador eléctrico masculino
- These house must be either dry lined or heated to give some level of comfort to people on low incomes and to those who cannot afford, electric fires or storage heaters,’ Cllr White argued.
- In addition, each unit at the scheme will include a fitted kitchen with a full range of appliances, custom-made fitted wardrobes, gas-fired central heating, electric fires in the living rooms and pine double-glazed windows.
- Much of the cost was due to vandalism - but there was also concern about the amount of electricity being used by chalet customers plugging in fridges, electric fires and other appliances.
- The most common causes of fire are: smoking-related fires, cooking-related, heaters and electric fires.
- Features will include fully fitted kitchens with electrical appliances, coal-effect electric fires in the living rooms, fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms and gas-fired central heating.
- Other features at the low density development include oil-fired central heating, coal-effect electric fires with timber surrounds in the living room and high timber fencing between gardens.
- There is electric heating and electric fires in the one and two-bedroom apartments with gas heating and fires in the remaining units.
- The kettles were removed so new ones could be hardwired into the supply to stop people plugging in electric fires and cookers.
- The charity also recommends checking all pipes are properly lagged, all electric fires are guarded, and paraffin heaters are out of draughts.
- The one to four room flats had built-in wardrobes and cupboards, electric fires, and a communal central heating and hot water system.
- Part of the fun was to make the toast on a fork in front of the nursery electric fire, a process which caused me to fuse the element with irksome frequency.
- I've also learnt that if you leave your flat empty for five days on the coldest week of the year, it'll take more than a two-bar electric fire to warm it up.
- It feels like someone's switched on an electric fire in the school's drama studio as the youngsters respond and swing merrily into action.
- His terrier pup stretches out directly under the electric fire, but Colin too needs heat on his old bones.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!