The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of torpedo
- Resting on the sand are stingrays, electric rays, frogfish and the docile Port Jackson shark.
- We saw several species of stingray, including an electric ray brilliantly camouflaged in the sand.
- They include things like the electric rays and the swordfishes (Pristidae).
- Either the Pristidae, the true sawfish, come next, or the electric rays of the Torpediniformes.
- The smallest ray is the short-nose electric ray, which is the size of a pancake - only 10 cm across and about 0.5 kg in weight.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!