Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The Naval Research Laboratory used radio signals from the flying rocket to measure the electrification of the ionosphere.
- Anomalous potentials were observed that could not be attributed to contact electrification.
- Edison still ate breakfast the day he mastered electrification.
- Calculations have shown that this process is able to produce electrification at rates comparable with those observed.
- Special radio transmitters were measuring the electrification of the ionosphere, and cosmic-ray-counter telescopes were analyzing radiation at the edge of space.
- Because the temperature variations within a thundercloud include the range of laboratory reversal temperatures, this phenomenon does offer an explanation of cloud electrification.
- The troops also found a well furnished underground hideout with beds and electrification in the house.
- Medieval practices of guillotining, lynching, and public hanging belong to the same category as the death penalty by lethal injection or electrification.
- The Cape Griffon vulture has experienced continuous problems with poisoning, electrification, habitat destruction and diet deficiencies.
- Simpson took charge of Kew observatory where he continued his research on the electrical structure of thunderstorms and electrification of precipitation.