The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- The field of cardiology was largely limited to the stethoscope, the electrocardiogram, and the autopsy suite.
- Your child's cardiologist may use tools like X-rays, electrocardiograms, or echocardiograms to monitor the defect and the effects of treatment.
- Chest radiographs, pulmonary function tests, electrocardiograms, and echocardiograms were interpreted without knowledge of other data.
- We were already using this room for basal metabolism determinations, electrocardiograms, intravenous administrations of glucose, saline, plasma, and occasionally transfusions.
- He had had a coronary angiogram and many echocardiograms and electrocardiograms at various cardiac centres.
- These electrodes serve a dual function: recording the electrocardiogram and giving a shock if indicated.
- Standard electrocardiograms and echocardiograms were normal in all patients.
- Investigations showed a normal electrocardiogram and echocardiogram.
- Contemporary physicians can use highly refined technologies, such as stethoscopes, electrocardiograms, and encephalograms, to detect minimal life signs.
- However, changes may be subtle and primary care physicians' lack of skill in interpreting electrocardiograms may mean that referral for specialist opinion is still required.
- Nurses administered epidemiological questionnaires, made physical measurements, and recorded an electrocardiogram.
- Her physical examination, an electrocardiogram, and blood work were normal.
- The electrocardiogram is recorded on to standard paper travelling at a rate of 25 mm/s.
- General clinicians and junior paediatricians may have little experience of interpreting paediatric electrocardiograms.
- In a suitably equipped ambulance, they may take an electrocardiogram, which is a trace of the electrical activity of the heart.
- The electrical activity of the heart is monitored with an electrocardiogram.
- A chest radiograph and an electrocardiogram should be obtained in patients with dyspnea and suspected heart failure.
- Yes, most of the time a doctor can discover the problem of small heart attacks based on the electrocardiogram or a nuclear medicine test.
- Diagnosis should be confirmed with an electrocardiogram.
- Monitoring electrocardiograms is useful in many in-hospital clinical situations a well as in everyday activities.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!