The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of electroencefalograma
- But internally, activity in your brain increases dramatically - recorded by an electroencephalogram in much the same way as an ECG measures your heart activity.
- It is necessary to investigate the relationship between each muscle stiffness and brain activities by electroencephalogram, positron emission tomography, and so on.
- Computed tomography of the brain and an electroencephalogram gave normal results; treatment with carbamazepine was ineffective.
- The electroencephalogram and computed tomographic scan were within normal limits.
- Her brain activity was monitored with the help of an electroencephalogram or EEG.
- An extensive evaluation including ECG, echocardiogram, Holter studies, chest radiograph, brain MRI, electroencephalogram, and carotid ultrasound was unrevealing.
- Sequential electroencephalograms showed abnormal background activity with evidence of seizures, although these were not apparent clinically.
- Encephalopathy usually can be documented by slow wave activity on an electroencephalogram.
- Computed tomography scans showed that her cerebral hemispheres had atrophied, and electroencephalograms showed that she was without any cortical activity.
- The electroencephalogram shows no sign of electrical activity in the brain, as recorded from a minimum of eight points.
- Nearly all of the studies we reviewed mentioned the standard electroencephalogram as an absolute requirement for the diagnosis of epilepsy.
- When possible, an electroencephalogram should be obtained to assess prognosis and select appropriate drug therapy.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!