Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- They combine this information with data from an electroencephalograph, which measures electrical activity at the surface of the brain.
- Symptoms include rapidly progressing dementia, psychiatric and behavioral abnormalities, and a distinctive electroencephalograph reading.
- Sleep researchers divide up sleep time into stages, mainly defined by the electrical activity of cortical neurons represented as brain waves by an electroencephalograph.
- Abnormalities in electroencephalograph theta and delta activity, visual evoked potentials, and brainstem evoked potentials have been reported in children exposed to molds.
- They did all the tests: electroencephalographs, chest x-rays, a lumbar puncture.
- Seizures were verified by behavioral observations, electroencephalograph and electromyography.
- An electroencephalograph was used to measure the subjects' brainwaves, while researchers eyeballed the herd for visible signs of joy.
- Once in Wisconsin, the monks were hooked up to Davidson's electroencephalograph sensors, which check for brain waves.
- The electroencephalograph readings were observed prior to and after the event.
- It is already known that energy created by the brain can be measured by electroencephalograph equipment.