The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1fuerza electromotriz feminine
- The inductance of the loop is going to resist the change in magnetic field within it and an emf will be generated.
- One can view such structures as miniature circuits: A time-varying magnetic field induces an electromotive force in the plane of the element, driving currents within the conductor.
- When this happens electrons move an electromotive force such as voltage, and in hitting these atoms, also create heat via friction of the electrons and atoms.
- The immune system responds with an opposing behavior, a net electric energy gradient or electromotive force, which is brought about by complicated intracellular processes.
- From the graph, the mean leak conductance and the mean transcellular electromotive force were estimated.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!