The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Its decay produces gamma rays with energies of a trillion electronvolts.
- At today's accelerators, for example the CERN LEP accelerator, the value has been measured as 1/128 rather than 1/137 at energies corresponding to approximately 100 billion electronvolts.
- It means that the energy of the source is of the order of a teraelectronvolt, that is, a trillion electronvolts.
- Then if these electrons are attracted to a second plate B with a voltage (relative to A) of +1 volt, each electron gains one electron volt.
- One electron volt is roughly half the energy carried by a single photon of red light.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!