Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Where possible, I also get bills electronically rather than through the mail.
- It's also possible to send the design files to customers electronically, greatly speeding the approval process.
- I went through every edition of Science published in 1989, both manually and electronically.
- And the business is now electronically, digitally, wirelessly controlling the customer relationship.
- Alternatively, an image of the cheque may be electronically transmitted to the drawee bank.
- The system electronically assigns a unique, tamper-proof authorization code to individual surety bonds.
- However, fewer than 19% of Internet users are currently electronically submitting these federal reports.
- The rise of electronically produced sound has barely affected this situation.
- Make sure that each copy is electronically encoded with information that can be traced to the recipient.
- The plans allow you to have the money transferred electronically from your bank account.