The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de elefantiasis
- Manson correctly surmised that chyluria and elephantiasis were manifestations of lymphatic obstruction by adult filarial worms.
- However, there are differences in the epidemiology and pathophysiology of elephantiasis and hydrocele.
- The irony in the Pacific Islands is that, though still beset by traditional tropical infections such as malaria, dengue fever, and elephantiasis, the new great killer is the combination of obesity, diabetes, and vascular disease.
- During the Second World War, tens of thousands of Australian and American soldiers fighting in the Pacific Islands had terrible trouble with lymphatic filariasis, another parasitic infection, that causes elephantiasis.
- During the past four years, 80 million people have been successfully treated for elephantiasis, one of the world's most disfiguring diseases.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!