The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de undécimo
1undécimo→ see also fifth
- The appearance of a wage-earning class and the masculinization of the textile workforce during the eleventh century certainly constituted a crucial element in this transformation.
- Lincoln cathedral is one of the most perfect Gothic cathedrals in Europe, dating back officially to the eleventh century and like as not a fair way before that.
- The main attraction is the eleventh century Saint Sophia Cathedral, the city's oldest standing church, which contains some of the country's greatest mosaics and frescoes.
- In fact, it is probably true to say that women in the Middle Ages, especially after about the eleventh century and up to the fifteenth, enjoyed a level of relative freedom not equalled until the twentieth.
- Des Murphy's goal in the eleventh minute was the score that mattered in the end.
- As a non-finisher in the event that determines grid placings, Griffiths should have left last for Finke, but was offered a start among the six bikes leaving the grid in the eleventh to sixteenth placings.
- The eleventh will probably be Welshman Phillip Price, leaving Torrance having to decide between Jose Maria Olazabal and Jesper Parnevik for the twelfth, and remaining, place.
- It wasn't as if Martinez was unaccustomed to physical labor: She grew up in Fresno, the eleventh of twenty-two children of farmworker parents.
- Having held Grange to 177-9, Prestwick looked in some trouble as they slumped to 18-2 in their eleventh over.
- Apart from the customs service, the finance ministry also oversees the tax service, which is named as the eleventh most corrupt institution in TII's list.
- Rathdowney / Errill shot their eleventh wide before two quick long range efforts from Liam Tynan had the large crowd in raptures ten minutes into the half.
- Investors waited for the US Federal Reserve's interest rates call this evening, where it is expected to cut them for the eleventh time this year.
- The execution is only the eleventh since reinstatement of the death penalty by California in 1992.
- What's a bit more interesting is that after the first eviction in two weeks time an eleventh house member will be added as voted for by the great unwashed.
- This will be the eleventh such gay event and, really, I don't know how I managed to miss the previous 10.
- That said, the Federal Reserve has just cut US interest rates for the eleventh time this year.
- French is the eleventh most widely spoken language in the world, English the third.
- By the time Democrats went to the polls in Tennessee and Virginia to give Kerry his eleventh and twelfth wins of fourteen contests so far, they were voting for a man polls showed to be leading Bush.
- For Fred Eastham, age poses no barrier as it will be his eleventh marathon since 1984-and he will be joined in the race on April 13 by his 29-year-old son, John.
- This one comes our way on the eleventh of October.
1en undécimo lugar→ see also fifth
2(part)onceava parte femenino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!