Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Still others prefer a middle option that keeps the apostrophe for omission and elision but drops it for plurality and possession.
- Aside from occasionally adopting hubby Elvis Costello's cute little habit of syllabic elision, The Girl is character-free.
- Similar to the Raskind and Higgins study, the present research also found significant increases in phonological awareness (i.e., phonological elision and nonword reading).
- The SRBP also improved the performance of the target group when compared with the contrast group on phonological elision and nonword reading efficiency tasks.
- He puts sequences together classically, with no elisions.