The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de selecto
1elite femeninoélite femenino
- In fact, Murray comments that societal elites were less likely to be religious.
- It is a model strictly for people who are into hierarchical societies with bossy elites who like to display their power.
- Town life also presented new challenges of economic and social organization to urban elites.
- This was replaced from the 17th to 19th centuries by the noble and educated elites.
- One should bear in mind that the media and intellectual elites generally have their particular agendas.
- Political parties tend to follow ethnic lines and draw their leaders from educated elites.
- Highly sophisticated elites are the easiest and least original thing a society can produce.
- They reflect the values of the elites, and not their larger working class constituency.
- One should bear in mind that the media and the intellectual elites generally have their particular agendas.
- Blinding hatred and contempt seem to be common reactions among the enlightened elites.
- The traditional elites were relegated into the background several decades ago.
- There is a growing tendency to conflate the interests of the governing elites with those of the nation.
- But we view our own political elites, fighting against them, with more than a hint of suspicion.
- While the regime worked with the elites, it proved helpless when the people took to the streets.
- The elites in those countries look at us and marvel at what we show is possible, even if they do think we have had it easy.
- As he put it himself on the weekend, he will have finally defeated the elites.
- He says the action is in the cities, where urban elites are the future of the country.
- Yet the poor, especially, need the power of democracy to defend themselves against corrupt elites.
- For Serbian elites it is the international community that must not be let down, rather than the electorate.
- You all look so good when you cluster in little groups forming elite social circles.
1(group/team) selecto(group/team) de elite(group/team) de élite
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!