The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de alce
nombreplural elks, plural elk
1(European animal)alce masculino
- It had yielded both mule deer and elk for us in the past.
- After I swapped for it, I took six mule deer and an elk before moving up to more ‘modern’ guns.
- Prion diseases occur in sheep, goats, mink, mule deer, elk, cats and cows.
- The wildflowers will be out and so will the elk, deer, sea lions, seals, and sea birds.
- Coyotes, white-tailed deer, elk, and even alligators can cause problems on the ground.
- In some parts of America, people like to hunt deer, elk and bears, while in other areas they hunt wild boars.
- Not long ago my friend Steve Johns was talking with a Colorado hunting guide who had led Koenig on elk and mule deer hunts.
- Researchers are not even sure yet how the disease spreads from deer to deer or elk to elk.
- All of the evidence suggests, therefore, that the drawing was probably intended to represent a deer or perhaps an elk.
- Soon after the studies began, however, Foothills deer and elk began dying from a mysterious disease.
- Bears in Glacier National Park follow wolf packs and mountain lions to remote regions using them as providers of meals of deer and elk.
- Although they scavenge less often than Bald Eagles, they will eat carrion of deer and elk, especially in winter.
- Deer, elk, and sometimes bobcat and coyote may be seen or heard from the cabin boundary.
- Traditionally, the Blackfoot made their clothing from the hides of buffalo, deer, elk, and antelope.
- Deer, elk, bear and mountain lions can all be found at this attitude.
- They resemble in these respects similar grooves on the antlers of moose and elk and the frill and horns of Triceratops.
- As these species became extinct, the giant birds switched to bison, elk, and deer.
- The land around the ranch is a protected wintering area for elk, deer and bighorn sheep.
- Much more demanding is big game hunting for brown bear, elk and deer.
- Since the area was once home to buffalo, elk, deer, and antelope herds, grazing is another management tool.
2(American animal)uapití masculino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!