The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1extrema delgadez femeninoescualidez femenino
- After many days of fasting, the hunger strikers present a progressively more serious deterioration, emaciation and profound dehydration.
- The images of emaciation portrayed in so many magazines by anorexic models and young stars make me so angry.
- He was convicted of four charges of causing unnecessary suffering to sheep and lambs by failing to treat or seek veterinary advice for emaciation and lameness on January 19 and 25, 2001.
- If you need to stave off emaciation without blowing your budget, this unprepossessing little bistro is surely in the city's top ten destinations.
- As we sat at a Paris café table, the most striking passing figure was an old woman - thin to the point of emaciation.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!