The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(system)correo electrónico masculinoemail masculinoto be on/have email — tener correo electrónico
- Now most work is accomplished via Internet meetings, video teleconferences, e-mail, and other electronic media.
- While a majority of aerospace companies have traditional IT systems, e-mail and a Web site, only a few have begun to address the issues associated with adopting Web-enabled ebusiness.
- Traut said though this is not the way the phones where designed to be used, sending pictures via e-mail is cheaper.
- The system would be tied together by phone, e-mail, and Internet messaging.
- The service allows you to send and receive information to and from any number of mobile phones from e-mail systems, internet web pages, intranet web pages and databases.
- Known as SoBig.F, the new variant behaves much like its older siblings, infecting Windows machines via e-mail and sending out dozens of copies of itself.
- It highlights how to detect intrusions and how to secure file systems, e-mail, web servers and other key applications.
- How about sending sensitive documents over e-mail without encryption?
- Inside, the rooms feature an on-command TV system with e-mail and internet access.
- The only catch here is you are sending the means to access your system via e-mail during that one hour period.
- The topic of sending attachments by e-mail is not one that is discussed as much as it probably should be.
- The Washington University mission control centre will monitor the flight and weather and regularly communicate with Fossett via e-mail and satellite phone.
- Increasingly, it appears that to master spam and reclaim electronic mail as a trusted communications medium, the entire e-mail system must be rethought.
- There are two strands of idealism that present an obstacle to fixing our broken internet email system, and this is one of them.
- A custom-built solar system will charge all their electronic communications, including internet, e-mail and satellite telephone services.
- Communications are now immediate through e-mail, phone and video applications.
2(message)correo electrónico masculinoemail masculinoemilio masculino coloquial
- A user downloads e-mail messages from a server to the client device.
- In Sept. of 2000, the ratio of viruses to e-mail messages in the United States was one virus per every 1,400 e-mails.
- Enclosures work like attachments to e-mail messages.
- I don't read email very often.
- Some people were even using a second application to read email.
- I wanted to check my email on my computer at home.
- After a week without checking my email, text messaging, or hearing the ringtone of my phone, I am beginning to settle into a steady state of calm.
- I was deleting e-mail from my phone.
- Do not waste time deleting email messages individually; that can take all day.
- It's silly that a guy who consumes a terabyte of data a month gets the same service for the same price as someone who just wants to read email and surf the web.
1(message) enviar por correo electrónico(message) emailear coloquialI'll email it to you — te lo mandaré por correo electrónico
2I'll email him right away — le mandaré un correo electrónico enseguida
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!